- Exercises to reduce your chances of Upper Cross Postural Syndrome *It’s DPT, not MD as the vid says*
- Gastroc Stretch
- Soleus Stretch
- Terminal Knee Extensions (TKE)
- Short Arc Quads (SAQ)
- 10 pound straight leg raise (SLR)
- Finding Your Neutral Lumbar Spine – Good to do during trunk strengthening. Standing, prone, supine, quadruped are all fair game for this.
- D1 Upper Extremity Flexion and Extension(Sorry for the poor video quality)
- D2 Upper Extremity Flexion and Extension (Sorry for the poor video quality)
- The idea behind OQMA and other random thoughts
- Poor Farmer’s Walk Technique -This gentleman needs to get his scaps packed back, his chin tucked, use NO elbow while holding the weight, and take the longest strides possible. The weight should be literally hanging from his shoulders. Thanks CW!
- Decent Farmer’s Walk Technique – Same dude, but one week later with better coaching and form. He was able to lift 20# more in each arm and make it look easy.